Our Plumbing & Heating Services In Boston
Water Heater Installation & Repair and Service
Sink & Faucet Installation & Repair
Sewer & Septic Cleaning
Waterline Repair & Installation
Toilet Cleaning & Repair
Get A Quote - 9100530391
Frequently Asked Question About Boston Plumbers
What is the average hourly rate of the plumber in boston ma?
What services does plumbing job do?
Why you should hire local Plumbers?
What are various Services provided by boston ma plumbers?
Is our service affordable compared with the leading competitors in boston ma?
Guidelines to Hire Plumbers?
What is the average cost for plumbing service in boston ma?
Average cost is subjective and difficult to estimate. Depending on the complexity of the problem that customer is facing, required equipment, the manpower, hours of operation and few other factors would estimate the cost for the plumbing service. However the old school of records could give you insights on how the plumbers charge in boston ma.
Disclaimer : This purely based on the references charged by the boston plumbers. Actual cost of operation might differ than the projected prices
- Plumbing Inspection Charges
Plumbing inspection in boston cost around 165$ on calculating the aggregate, and goes upto $250-$500 if bundled with other inspections. Generally the plumber inspection is not necessary when buying a new home
- Slab Leak Repair Costs
This ranges anywhere from $500 to $4,000. Solely leak detection in boston may cost you about $125-400 which requires special equipment and that does cover the repair.
- Bursting or Leaking Fix Estimation
Basic detection of leaks or inspection would cost about 100$ and if you are opting for repair that would be close to $150 to 350 depending on their expertise and equipment used
Clogs can happen anywhere like Sink, Bathtub, Toilet, Disposal. To clear out the clogs in boston costs around $200 on average. And it always depends on the complexity of the problem sometimes more or less. Generally clogging can be cleared by using the home solutions like trying plunging and running hot water. If that doesn’t help, its high time to hire a plumber in boston. Sink clogging is a major issue that we face thoroughly in boston. Its majorly due to garbage disposal. Don’t put meat, greasy, starchy foods, etc that doesn’t breakdown in sink when you are facing this.
- Gas and Water Line Leak Repair Cost Estimation
That would be about $250 – $750 depending on how much work is required to get the job done
- Ceiling pipes repair
This is a very tough job to deal with, and it would cost a great fortune and incorporates other things like construction. Serious ceiling pipe repair may require replacement of pipes and cutting down the walls, which is not a part of plumbing and that comes under construction (additional cost)
- Toilet Repair
Toilet repair carries custom pricing depending on installation of various parts and service. Our usual customers pay anywhere from $140 to $300 in boston
- Shower Installation
Cost for Installation of Shower lines is around $1,500 to $4,100. Without the acrylic linings which should be carried out by the general contractor
- Water Heater Repair
To fix water heater in boston plumbers charge around 550$ on average and covers all the common issues like thermocouples,thermostats,heating elements,tank cleaning,control valves.
- Bathtub Installation
The cost may vary anywhere from $1000 to $5000 to replace bathtub depending on type of the bathtub
- Well pump
To replace a well pump it costs around $1500 and to repair the same it would be around $800.
- Replacing Water Pressure Regulator
It takes on average 3 hrs to fix the water pressure regulator and costs about 300$. The Regulator part only costs about 50$ rest of the amount goes to labour. It’s very much essential to maintain the water pressure. The lower water pressure slows down the flow of water and high water pressure could break down the pipes. So the optimal pressure should be maintained
Do plumbers install the Hot water heaters?
What causes the toilet to get blocked?
Toilet can get clogged in many ways
- If you are First Generation toilet which is more focussed on saving the water rather than pressure. Due to the lack of water pressure the toilet papers can get clogged making it difficult for the flow . It is advisable to replace with new generation toilet. Check out pricing guide above for estimation of new toilet.
- When you try to flush the non flushable items, they becomes jammed in the pipe and sometimes they completely shut the entire toilets if the jam happens internally. Few minutes of Plunging should generally do that job. If it doesn’t work, you should hire a professional plumber in boston.
- Plumbing vents are utilized to funnel out the fresh air ,preventing air-pressure vacuums that can hinder drain flow. These can get blocked with leaves, bird nests or with other dirt. When gets blocked reduces speed of the drain flow and cause regular clogs. Only professional plumbers can handle it with the use of special equipment they can able to spot the blockage and clear it out.
Is there a need to get my water heater checked?
If you face any of the following issues, it’s time to hire plumbing inspector
- Failure to Heat Water: If the water heater is not heating the water in appropriate time or failing to heat water completely it should be replaced or repaired.
- Water Heater Noise
If you are sensing any noise with the water heater, then something is wrong with the heater and should look for the heating service in boston. Generally this is seen in the old water heaters
- Water heater leaking
The leaks from water heater can turn dangerous and end up in taking lives sometimes due to electrical shocks. Hire a plumber to inspect the problem